HOMEMADE AVOCADO ICE CREAM
Avocado is an exquisite fruit with creamy consistency and numerous health benefits. Given this, The Cooking Lab has decided to present a homemade 100% avocado ice cream that will leave you with your mouth open.
You will see how this new flavor of avocado ice cream you love!
In this homemade avocado ice cream that we show you today we will only need avocado, because thanks to the silky texture it has, using the fruit machine we will not need any more ingredients. 100% avocado ice cream
For this it is important to select avocados well, since they have to be ripe and ready to be consumed. The trick to choose the perfect avocado is to remove the stalk that they have in the bottom, if the interior is green, it is perfect to consume.
- 3 large avocados
For this avocado ice cream with the fruit ice cream machine, we need the avocados to be previously frozen .
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and turning one of the parts we separate them.
- We nail the knife very carefully and turn to remove it from the avocado.
- With a spoon we empty the avocados.
- We put the avocado meat in a frozen bag and freeze it for at least 6 hours.
Now that we have frozen avocados, we can make ice cream anytime we want. Just remember to take them out of the freezer 30 minutes before so they are not too hard.
- We turn on the fruit refrigerator and introduce a handful of frozen avocado into the tube.
- We put a bowl under the dispenser and gently press the avocado pieces with the plunger.
- We continue the process, introducing more pieces of avocado as the ice cream is made until we have all the ice cream ready.
It combines perfectly with yogurt or a drizzle of honey, but I have not been able to resist eating it with a little wafer. Nothing like a good waffle to accompany a good ice cream.
Cherry Ice Cream with Oatmeal Crumble
The cherry season has already begun!
And in summer, who doesn't fancy ice cream? This time Jokin from @thecookinglab has brought us a cherry ice cream with oatmeal crumble!
And it is that with our machine it is very easy to prepare totally healthy ice cream with any fruit.
It is also an ice cream without added sugars and low fat, since we will only use the fruit to do it.
The process is very simple, we just have to bone the cherries, freeze them and put it in the machine when we feel like it. With the fruit machine we will achieve a unique texture and a pure cherry flavor.
To accompany the cherry ice cream I made an oatmeal crumble. Easy to prepare and perfect to accompany any ice cream or even use it for breakfast.
For the cherry ice cream
- 500 g of cherries
For the oatmeal crumble
- 100 g whole wheat flour
- 50 g muscovado sugar or panela
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 g butter at room temperature
To make this ice cream with the fruit refrigerator, we need the cherries to be previously frozen.
- We wash the fruit under cold water
- Bone the cherries and cut them in half.
- We freeze the cherries hard for at least 6 hours.
- When we want to make the cherry ice cream, we take the fruits out of the freezer 10 minutes before doing so.
- We turn on the fruit ice cream machine and introduce a handful of frozen cherries into the tube.
- We put a bowl under the dispenser and gently press the cherries with the plunger.
- We follow the process, introducing more cherries as the ice cream is made until we finish all the fruit.
To make the accompanying oatmeal crumble, we will cut the butter into dice and pour all the ingredients in a bowl. With the fingertips, we will mix all the ingredients, pressing the butter on the solid ingredients to form a sandy type mixture. Bake on a baking sheet 30-35 minutes at 175 ° C and let cool before adding it over the cherry ice cream.
MANGO ICE CREAM
Do you like ice cream? If you love them as much as we do, we recommend this ice cream maker . Enjoy preparing your own fruit ice cream by adding the ingredients you like best. You just need to have the fruit frozen and ready! TheCookingLab offers us this Mango ice cream that we loved!
“We show you an ideal item for summer, our ice cream maker. Enjoy preparing your own ice cream. You only need frozen fruit. If we relate something to summer, besides the beach, it's ice cream. After having contained us throughout the year, at which the first rays of sun come out we already want to go for a refreshing ice cream with its wafer cone !
But what if we did it in our own house? You may have never considered making your own ice cream, but you will see that using the fruit ice cream machine is very easy. In addition, commercial ice cream always has a lot of fat and sugars so that the silky texture endures, but using the ice cream machine we will only use the fruit! So you can eat all the ice cream you want, since they are the healthiest.
Making ice cream with the fruit machine is very simple, you just have to freeze the fruits beforehand (better if we peel and cut them before freezing them) and put them in the machine when we want the ice cream. It is fast, easy, clean and since we only use fruit, we get an ice cream with an intense and creamy flavor.
Today we teach you to prepare a mango ice cream with pistachios , but the possibilities are endless and you can use the fruits you like the most (as long as they don't have many seeds).
INGREDIENTS (For 6 mango ice creams)
- 2 handles
- 100 g of pistachios
- 6 wafer cones
The night before preparing the ice cream, we peeled and cut the mango into dice to freeze it. You know that the mango has a very large flat bone in the middle, so the best way to cut it is to make two cuts flush with the bone, where we will keep two parts that will have almost all the meat. We make transversal and longitudinal cuts in the handle to obtain cubes and with a sharp knife we separate the fruit from the skin.
- When we have our mangoes peeled and cut into pieces, we freeze them in a tupperware or a frozen bag for at least 6 hours .
- After at least these hours and when we feel like ice cream, we introduce the cut pieces into the fruit ice cream machine and gently press the plunger with the machine on.
- We collect the ice cream in a bowl and with the help of an ice cream rainer we put a ball in each cone.
- We peel the pistachios and crush them a little.
- Finally, we place the chopped pistachios on the ice cream ball , so the pieces of pistachio will stick together and give it a more tropical touch.