Skip to content

Shopping bag

Your shopping bag is empty

Never miss a thing! Sign up for news

Be the first to know about our special offers, upcoming sales, special events, new brand arrivals, and more.

Terracotta The Bronzing Powder

With Exclusive Gift
  • Receive complimentary samples for any brand purchase
Sale price₱3,450.00

SKU: 3047093
Only 3 units left
Color:3047093 02 Medium Cool


96% Naturally-derived Ingredients

The legendary Guerlain Terracotta The Bronzing Powder recreates a seamless true-to-skin bronzed glow in one simple, instant step. With 96% naturally-derived ingredients, including pigments and luminescent shimmer, its texture instantly fuses with the skin to ensure a skin-perfecting bronzed glow finish. Infused with natural Moroccan argan oil, known for its nourishing properties, its formula maintains the skin’s moisture levels for long-lasting comfort.

For generations, the legendary Terracotta powder fragrance has been transporting into summer with its sunny notes of ylang-ylang and orange blossom, warmed by vanilla and tonka bean, on a sensual background of white musk. This instantly recognizable cult fragrance is a voluptuous one-way ticket to warmth, sun and travel all year long. It combines ultimate pleasure with desirability.


  • Available in three shades designed to beautifully enhance all skin tones.
  • Ultra-fine second-skin texture that preserves the natural finish of each complexion
  • These available three shades are designed to adapt to all skin tones, making Terracotta the ultimate universal bronzing powder.
  • A formula composed of 96% naturally-derived ingredients*, including pigments and luminescent shimmer that naturally tan the complexion. *Calculation based on ISO 16128 standard, the remaining 4% contribute to product integrity and sensoriality.
  • The formula is infused with Moroccan argan oil, known for its nourishing properties, which does not dry out the skin and ensures long-lasting comfort.
  • Capacity: 8.5g
Terracotta The Bronzing Powder
Terracotta The Bronzing Powder Sale price₱3,450.00