Stocks may be dispatched from one of our stores in separate packages. Product availability may change without notice. Our team will get in touch with you for updates.
Item code 2840984
Any parent will tell you that they don’t let baby have anything pointed or sharp, right? So why would a conventional toothbrush be an exception to the rule? The wide handle on the Hamico Baby Toothbrush - Things That Go prevents overreach of the brush into the baby’s mouth, keeping them safe and able to learn the brushing motion. The neck length of our toothbrush is designed specifically to reach baby's back teeth while the rounded bristles softly brush baby’s delicate gums and newly broken in teeth.
Babies five to 24 months
- Material: Saturated polyester resin (handle), nylon (bristle)
- Made in Japan
- Dentist-designed to make brushing safe and effective
- Fine, ultra-soft, and rounded bristles designed to clean teeth effectively without damaging gums
- Easy-to-use extra wide handle to prevent injuries from overreach
- Playful toy-like: eye-catching design that cannot be peeled off and swallowed
- Withstands water temperature up to 176°F / 78°C
- How to use:
- Let the baby hold and play with the Hamico toothbrush to become familiar with the idea of brushing
- Help guide the brush gently between your baby's teeth and gums at a 90-degree angle
- Brush softly to prevent damage to delicate gums
- After brushing, clean thoroughly with water and dry
- Do not chew.
- Children under four years old need adult supervision while brushing.
- After brushing, clean thoroughly with water and dry.
- Replace toothbrush every month for effective and sanitary brushing.