UPDATED 28 JANUARY 2021
Due to recent LGU restrictions and lockdowns caused by the increasing number of COVID-19 cases, transport routes and acceptance of packages in certain hubs have been temporarily stopped.
Please be advised the following areas are currently unserviceable according to our transport partners as per above date:
- Agusan del Norte
- Albay - Flood affected transport
- Apayao - Conner and Kabugao
- Aurora Province
- Batangas - Tingloy
- Bulacan - Flood affected transport
- Cagayan Province - no acceptance of packages at hub
- Catanduanes - Flood affected transport
- Coron -Busuanga and Culion, Palawan
Ilocos Sur - Alilem, Cervantes, Gregorio Del Pilar,Nagbukel, Quirino, Salcedo, San Emilio, Sigay, Sugpon, Suyo
Isabela - Angadanan, Dinapigue, Divilacan, Jones, Palanan, San Agustin,
San Guillermo, San Mariano, San Mateo
- Kalinga - Pinukpuk; Tabuk (no acceptance of packages at hub)
- La Union - delivery may be affected due to LGU-imposed lockdown and may take up to 14 days to reach
- Mindoro Occidental
- Misamis Occidental
- Mountain Province - Bontoc City (no acceptance of packages at hub)
- Northern Samar
Nueva Vizcaya - Alfonso Castaneda
- Pangasinan - Infanta, San Nicolas
- Rizal & Marikina - Flood affected transport
- Sultan Kudarat
- Sorsogon - Flood affected transport
- Tuguegarao - Bontoc (no acceptance of packages at hub)
At check out, these areas will not be shown as being available for delivery.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to customers wishing to order for delivery to these areas. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We will provide an update on this page as soon as services to these areas are restored.
Please check back regularly on this page.