Stocks may be dispatched from one of our stores in separate packages. Product availability may change without notice. Our team will get in touch with you for updates.
Item code 2873597
Chasseur Low Round Casserole - Matte Black is very versatile and handy to have in your kitchen. It is a wonderful pot to cook your sauce and complete then serve your pasta dish. Also good for stir-frying meat with vegetables, cooking risotto, and even making desserts like Tarte Tatin and Focaccia bread! This is also perfect for searing meat on the stovetop before putting it in the oven to complete the cooking process. Its heavy lid with unique rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavor. It provides all the benefits of cooking with cast iron including compatibility with induction and other cooktops.
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine
- Each piece of Chasseur cast iron cookware is unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand molds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual enameling process - the trademark Chasseur colored enamel is skillfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal gauge on all pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Heavy lid with unique concentric rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavor.
- Environmentally friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Beautiful enough to use from the stovetop or oven and straight to the tabletop
- Oven safe to 250°C (for pots with stainless steel knobs) and 220°C (for pots with black knobs)
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction