Item code 2697732
Charriol Crazy in Love Again Necklace 41.5cm conjugates delicate proportions and precise architecture, highlighting the lasting beauty of a silver arrow passing through a twisted steel cable ring to seal the necklace. This piece of jewelry reflects and exhausts the distinctive and iconic spirit of Charriol: subtle alchemy between nobility and glamour, timeless beauty and contemporary luxury, hierarchic history, and daring design.
- 41.5 cm silver chain
- Silver necklace with white topaz
- Stainless steel cable
- Since jewelry is a delicate and refined item, it should be worn and handled with care. Avoid direct contact with hard objects.
- Many daily substances contain chemicals that could cause damage to your jewelry. Take off your jewelry while putting on cosmetics, playing sports, or cleaning with chemicals. Simply rinse the jewelry piece with a soft brush in cool water (never use hot) and lay them out to dry on a towel or with cool air by a hairdryer.
- Regular cleaning and checking prolong the life of a jewelry piece. Bring the product to any Charriol Boutique or service center every six months for complimentary cleaning. Consult Charriol representative at a boutique, corners, or service centers for further advice. Even though the cable has a flexible design, do not overstretch it against the opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
- Avoid soaking in hot or warm water which may cause small metal (gold-plate or silver) parts to dismount and decolor.
- Gold-plated and silver parts of the jewelry are not solid gold items, their color would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished or color fading after a certain duration of use or storage.
- Black cable jewelry items are coated under the PVD process, same as the other materials plating in gold and silver, its plating after a duration of use could fade. Do not scratch them on hard surfaces and avoid contact with salt-water, chemicals like soap, perfume on the coating surface.
- The color of the gold-plated, black-plated, and silver parts could tarnish subject to human sweat.