Free Exclusive Gift
Free Kate Spade New York Davie Cosmetic Pouch Pink for minimum purchase of P12,000 on full-priced items.
Kate Spade New York
Item code 2835684
Jacquards are part of our heritage almost as much as nylon. They're unique fabrics: highly-textured with patterns that are woven instead of printed. For this collection, we wanted to do something totally new with our signature spade flower pattern. We looked to Limonta, a centuries-old, family-owned textile mill in northern Italy near Como. They’ve been producing and experimenting with jacquards for over 100 years and are one of the world’s most renowned mills.
Here, we've used our new spade flower jacquard (topped with stripes, another element reimagined from our archives) on our penny small Kate Spade New York Spade Flower Jacquard Stripe Penny Small Hobo Bag Blue Multi—it's got a magnetic snap closure for easy access to all your things.
- Small hobo bag
- Pinmount logo
- Hobo bag with open top and magnetic snap closure
- Interior snap-tab slip pocket
- Interior zipper pocket
- Optional (and adjustable) crossbody strap
- Fits current iPhone, large continental wallet
- Material: Italian jacquard fabric with smooth leather trim, Faille lining
- Color: Blue multi
- H 26.42cm x W 27.94cm x D 7.62cm
- Handle drop: 20.32cm
- Strap drop: 55.88cm
Each fabric used in the design of Kate Spade New York handbags is carefully selected for its color, texture, durability, and beauty. Please treat these fabrics with care to extend the life of your bag.
- We recommend warm water and mild soap on a clean cloth for removing most common stains.
- Please be certain to thoroughly test an inconspicuous area prior to actual stain removal to avoid uncontrollable variations in material reaction.
- Evening bags should be treated with extra special care as delicate fabrics should only be cleaned by dry cleaning specialists.
- Never immerse your fabric handbag in water since it will delaminate the inner lining causing it to pucker.
- Leather trim can also erode when immersed in water.