Item code 2776475
This Charriol Celtic Legacy Watch Steel & Rose Gold 30mm is a Swiss made watch and features a steel case with rose gold plated bezel 30mm, white mother-of-pearl dial and Swiss movement. The steel cable bracelet and the fine cable encircling the case make the uniqueness of Celtic design. A slender silhouette to wear from work to date time.
The Celtic Legacy is the Charriol iconic watch - a simple, timeless classic that features new slim architecture while revisiting the shapes and codes of the Brand. An homage to late Philippe Charriol - creator of the brand and the 1983 original Celtic design. The updated design features a thinner bezel and therefore more open dial. The crown is set at 4:00 and the seconds sub-dial at 7:00 - ideal proportions that set off a balanced and clear dial made of white mother-of-pearl and 10 fine white diamonds 0.04cts.
- Gender: Women
- Category: Watches
- Collection: Celtic Legacy
- Movement: Quartz
- Strap: Cable
- Dial: White
- Stone: Diamond
- Glass: Sapphire scratch-resistant
- Case shape: Round
- Case size: M (30 - 40mm)
- Case color: Steel
- Water resistance: 30m or 3 ATM
- Material: Steel
- Water Resistant
- Warning: Unless your watch has "water-resistant" engraved on the back of the case it must not be exposed to moisture or liquids of any kind.
- Water-resistant models have been stringently tested. However, the seals that ensure water-resistance may deteriorate with age and lose their effectiveness. We therefore recommend that you have your watch checked for water-resistance every two years, preferably prior to vacations.
- It is advisable to have the seal and battery changed at that time. Should any condensation appear and remain under the crystal, it may be a sign that the seals are defective, they should be changed as soon as possible to avoid damage to the movement or dial.
- Replacing the Battery and Movement
- The second hand on your CHARRIOL watch* also serves as a "low battery" indicator. When the second hand jumps in 4-second increments, the battery must be replaced. Average battery life is 2 years and the date printed on the sticker on the back of the watch-case is the expiry date.
- We recommend that you have the battery replaced by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre in order to ensure your guarantee remains valid. The seals will automatically be replaced at the same time to maintain proper water-resistance.
- The movement of your CHARRIOL watch - particularly if it is mechanical (manual or automatic) - should be checked by an authorized CHARRIOL Technical Service Centre every 3 to 4 years to ensure optimum functioning.
- Changing Bracelets and Straps
- We recommend that you have your bracelet or strap changed by an authorized CHARRIOL watchmaker, to ensure expert workmanship. Leather straps are not water-resistant, and exposure to liquids could adversely affect their quality and appearance.
- General Care
- After swimming, particularly in sea water, we recommend rinsing any water resistant watch well in fresh water and wiping it with a soft, clean, dry cloth. This will help keep it looking good and in perfect running order.
- Solid Gold / Silver
- Avoid scratching with hard objects. It may cause the product to lose its shiny surface or to speed up oxidization.
- Many daily substances contain chemicals which could cause damage to coating on your watch. Take off your watch while putting on cosmetic, playing sports or cleaning with chemicals.
- Gold-plated / Black PVD Coating
- Gold-plated and silver parts of the watch are not solid gold items, their color would be subject to natural oxidation and change of weather and become tarnished or color fading after certain duration of use or storage.
- Black cable bands are coated under PVD process, same as the other materials plating in gold and silver, its plating after a duration of use could fade. Do not scratch them on hard surface and avoid contact with salt-water, chemicals like soap, perfume on the coating surface.
- The color of the gold-plated, black-plated and silver parts could tarnish subject to human sweat.
- Even though the cable watch band has a flexible design, do not over stretch it against opposite direction or stretch it in a certain position for a long time.
*Not on all models