Shipping From Store
Bedat & Co.
Stocks may be dispatched from one of our stores in separate packages. Product availability may change without notice. Our team will get in touch with you for updates.
Item code 1973651
Bedat & Co. No.1 Square-Shaped Ladies Steel Automatic is a testament to the label’s craftsmanship and heritage. It’s a luxurious timepiece that speaks your style.
- No.1 Ladies Steel Automatic
- Square-shaped case, double bezel
- See-through Sapphire Exhibition case back
- Case: 34.30 X 40.50 mm
- Crown integrated within the caseband
- Date window at 6 o'clock
- Sapphire crystal + inside face with anti-reflection coating
- Mechanical automatic movement
- ETA caliber 83/4 2000.1
- Simple calendar
- Approximately 42-hours power reserve
- Water-resistance tested at 5 ATM
- Stainless steel case
- Satin-finished inner bezel
- Opalin guilloché dial
- Black Roman numerals
- BEDAT & Co luminescent blued steel hands
- Stainless steel “mille mailles” bracelet
- Stainless steel folding clasp
Directions for Use
Winding, time setting, and date setting on automatic models.
- Crown position 1, winding: This position allows manual winding by gently turning the crown in a clockwise motion. The watch self-winds while being worn. The maximum power reserve of a fully wound automatic watch is approximately 40 hours. The watch will stop if not worn.
- Crown position 2, Quickset of date: The date may be adjusted by turning the crown in this position clockwise.
- Crown position 3, Time setting: Turn crown clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the time. Push the crown in.
- Caution should be used not to manually over-wind the movement. 8 to 10 gentle manual winds will be sufficient to start your automatic movement.
- To ensure the date does not change at midday, we recommend, when setting the time, turning the hands until the date changes in the aperture.
All BEDAT & CO GENEVE timepiece can be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth.
Note: Please allow 1-3 days for Fine Jewelry dispatches.