Shipping From Store
Bedat & Co.
Stocks may be dispatched from one of our stores in separate packages. Stock availability may vary upon order.
Item code 1973749
Bedat & Co. No.7 Rectangular-Shaped Ladies Diamond Steel Automatic is a testament to the label’s craftsmanship and heritage. It’s a luxurious timepiece that speaks your style.
- Rectangular-shaped case, waisted at 3 and 9 o’clock
- Case: 24.80 x 32.00mm
- Thumbtack crown
- Sapphire crystal + inside face with anti-reflection coating
- Mechanical automatic movement
- ETA caliber 83/4 2000.1
- Approximately 42-hours power reserve
- Water-resistance tested at 5 ATM
- Stainless steel case
- Bezel set at 6 and 12 o'clock and partial set at 3 and 9 o'clock with 48 diamonds
- Translucide White Opalin dial
- Minute track
- 4 diamonds on the dial
- Black Roman numerals
- BEDAT & Co blued steel hands
- Rolled-edge hand-stitched alligator strap
- Stainless steel folding clasp
- Total carat weight: approx. 0.514ct
Direction for UseWinding, time setting, and date setting on automatic models.
- Crown position 1, winding: This position allows manual winding by gently turning the crown in a clockwise motion. The watch self-winds while being worn. The maximum power reserve of a fully wound automatic watch is approximately 40 hours. The watch will stop if not worn.
- Crown position 2, Quickset of date: The date may be adjusted by turning the crown in this position clockwise.
- Crown position 3, Time setting: Turn crown clockwise or counter-clockwise to adjust the time. Push the crown in.
- Caution should be used not to manually over-wind the movement. 8 to 10 gentle manual winds will be sufficient to start your automatic movement.
- To ensure the date does not change at midday, we recommend, when setting the time, turning the hands until the date changes in the aperture.
All BEDAT & CO GENEVE timepiece can be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth.
Note: Please allow 1-3 days for Fine Jewelry dispatches.