Shipping From Store
Stocks may be dispatched from one of our stores in separate packages. Stock availability may vary upon order.
Item code 2738856
StarWalker Blue Planet is about walking amidst the stars, exploring the cosmos and foreign galaxies, and being part of one of the most mysterious and powerful adventures humankind has ever undertaken: space exploration.
Zooming in on the planet Earth, Montblanc takes inspiration from water, the source of life. The StarWalker emblem technology features a blue translucent dome with a star floating on top, which represents the Earth emerging above the lunar horizon as seen from the moon. Montblanc StarWalker Doué Fountain Pen (F) comes with a platinum-coated cap and fittings and a blue precious resin barrel. The fountain pen is handcrafted with a rhodium-coated Au585 /14 K gold nib.
- Writing Mode: Fountain pen
- Clip Description: Shiny platinum clip
- Barrel Description: Blue resin barrel
- Cap Description: Platinum coated cap
- Nib Description: Hand-crafted Au 750 / 18 K gold nib rhodium-coated
- Your writing instrument is manufactured from distinctive materials, such as precious resin, metal, wood, mother-of-pearl, and precious stones. To enjoy your Montblanc writing instrument for a long time, please protect it from any breakage or damage and do not expose it to heat or humidity.
- Montblanc recommends cleaning your fountain pen approximately every three months to preserve its pristine condition. Especially if the ink has dried up due to lack of use, the feeder system is blocked, a different color of ink is to be used or the ink flow becomes irregular or stops. For cleaning, use only lukewarm water without any chemical products. It is impossible to prevent condensation after the cleaning process inside the cap. Condensation can dissolve traces of dried ink, causing a color change in the new ink. Therefore, always be careful to clean the nib and cap with a damp lint-free cloth. To avoid leakage, keep the writing instrument fully filled with new ink and carry the fountain pen with the nib pointing upwards.
- Important note: It is particularly important to clean the fountain pen regularly if permanent ink is used, as the high solids content of the ink can lead to deposits forming in the feed system. It should be cleaned approximately every two weeks.
- We recommend keeping your Montblanc writing instrument in a Montblanc pouch for protection. When not using your Montblanc writing instrument for a longer period of time, we kindly advise removing all ink out of the fountain pen. After a longer storage period, Montblanc recommends cleaning your fountain pen to preserve its pristine condition.
- Dimensions: 13.57cm x 1.49cm
- Physical Weight: 34.09 g
Note: Please allow 1-3 days for Fine Jewelry dispatches.