Stocks may be dispatched from one of our stores in separate packages. Stock availability may vary upon order.
Item code 2748547
Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Sonic Electric Toothbrush White improves gum health by up to 100%. Designed with advanced sonic technology, it features a pressure sensor that alerts when brushing is too hard. It's safe and gentle on sensitive areas for orthodontics and other dental work.
- Densely-packed, high-quality bristles give you an extra gentle brushing to remove plaque along the gumline to improve gum health up to 100% more than a manual toothbrush.
- Features an advanced sonic technology that pulses water between teeth, and its brush strokes break up plaque and sweep it away for an exceptional daily clean.
- A microchip-enabled technology detects and synchronizes the smart brush head with the smart handle. The smart handle and smart brush head pair is a powerful combination that enables Smart replacement reminders.
- Features the Quadpacer to alert you when you have reached the optimal brushing time for each quadrant of the mouth
- Features the SmarTimer to alert you when you have reached the total optimal brushing time
- Improves gum health in only two weeks & helps reduce cavities
- 1 mode: Clean mode for exceptional everyday clean
- 2 intensity modes: low & high
- Items included: 1pc ProtectiveClean handle, 1pc G2 Optimal Gum Care brush head, 1pc charger
- Speed: Up to 62000 brush movement/min
- Pressure feedback: Vibrates handle to alert user
- Timer: SmarTimer and Quadpacer
- Pressure sensor: Alerts when brushing too hard
- BrushSync Replacement Reminder: Always know when to replace brush heads
- Easy click-on brush heads
- Battery indicator: Light shows battery status
- Brushing time: Up to 2 weeks
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery type: Lithium ION
- Operating time (full to empty): Up to 2 weeks
- Voltage: 110-220 V
- 2-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.1 x 18.7 CM
- Model: HX6809/16
- Rinse your brush head and bristles to remove toothpaste and food particles.
- Wipe the entire surface of the handle with a damp cloth.
- Remove the brush head.
- Rinse the bottom of the brush head with warm water.
- Rinse the metal shaft area with warm water.
- Never use the dishwasher to clean your toothbrush, brush head or charger.
- Do not push on the rubber seal around the metal shaft with sharp objects, as this may cause water damage.