Item code 2674975
The best-selling west elm European Flax Linen Duvet Cover is crafted from premium natural flax and washed for a luxe, lived-in look. Prized for its breathability, linen keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Each is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility with an heirloom quality you'll enjoy for years to come.
- Made of 100% European flax
- Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place
- Due to the wash process, the color will be unique to each piece
- Solid: Woven from the same yarn, for minimal color variation
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility
- Linen is woven from European-grown flax, constructed in China
- Care: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle; only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Before drying, fluff to release wrinkles. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Lay flat for a casual, relaxed look. For a crisp, clean look, steam or iron on warm.
- Full/Queen: L 223.5 x W 233.7cm
- King/Cal. King: L 233.7cm x W 274.3cm