Shipping From Store
Stocks may be dispatched from one of our stores in separate packages. Product availability may change without notice. Our team will get in touch with you for updates.
Item code 2790563
In a seven-year research from Korea, they found walking barefoot on grass for one hour a day increases the brain and muscle development of the baby. Attipas Two Style Shoes Black helps with your baby’s brain development with its patented soles. The soles mimic the feeling of a baby walking barefoot on grass and stimulates the brain and motor development. It's the first non-slip shoes for kids. Big Toe Box: Free toe movement to improve cognitive and motor development.
- Made from safe & non-toxic materials
- No hazardous materials
- No glue or adhesives
- No use of Formaldehyde
- International Patent
- Weight: 224g
- Material of sock: Cotton-blend
- Material of soles: TPR
- Color: Black
Babies starting to walk
- Fully machine washable up to 30 degrees Celsius. Please use a laundry bag to preserve the fabric and air-dry only (do not put it in the dryer)
- Can be washed with your regular loads in similar colors, so no need for separate washes
- Avoid using hot water
- Can also be hand washed if preferred by gently washing with laundry liquid and water in the laundry tub.
- Gently shake and squeeze excess water off and avoid twisting to preserve their shape
- Always air-dry your after washing (do not put in the dryer)